Indian Creek Recreation Area
Indian Creek Recreation Area is located just two miles from Mobridge and offers an excellent place to camp and do some exploration. It is land that was explored by Lewis and Clark in 1804. There are over 2.5 miles of hiking and bike trails.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 124 total sites (all electrical).
- Cabins: Two cabins. Sleeps four.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 2 miles E of Mobridge off SD 12
- 605-845-7112 or 800-710-2267