Lake Cochrane Recreation Area
The Lake Cochrane Recreation area is nestled between Lake Oliver and Lake Cochrane. Lake Cochrane was named by its’ first homesteader, Byron J. Cochrane, who began farming the area in 1872. There are many things to do including camping, cabins, boating and fishing.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 30 sites (all electrical).
- Cabins: 1 sites. Sleeps four. Wheelchair accessible.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 10 miles east of Clear Lake off SD Hwy 22
- 605-882-5200 or 800-710-2267