Lake Louise Recreation Area
When Wolf Creek was dammed in the early 1930’s Lake Louise was created. The area has been a popular hotspot for anglers and hunters alike. The park is located in the heart of pheasant and duck country so it is an ideal location to setup camp.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 39 sites (29 electrical).
- Cabins: 2 cabins. Sleeps four.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 14 miles NW of Miller off US Hwy 14