Mina Lake Recreation Area
The Mina Lake Recreation Area is nestled along the wooded shores of Mina Lake. There are plenty of outdoor activities available including camping, swimming, fishing, hunting and hiking. Each of the 37 campsites has a picnic table, grill and paved camping pad.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 37 sites (36 electrical).
- Cabins: One wheelchair accessible cabin. Sleeps four.
- Lodge: Sleeps 8 people.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 11 miles W of Aberdeen off US Hwy 12