Pease Creek Recreation Area
Pease Creek Recreation Area offers 600 acres of area available for exploration and has easy access to the Missouri River’s Lake Francis Case. There is also plenty of opportunity for hiking on the bluffs above Lake Francis Case.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 23 sites (all electrical).
- Horse Camping: Five sites (no electrical).
- Showers. Water.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 9 miles S of Geddes off Hwy 1804
- 605-487-7046 or 800-710-2267