Pelican Lake Recreation Area
Pelican Lake offers a place for a wide variety of activities. The recreation area offers shady trees, a sandy beach, prairie trails and a boat dock. The 5.2 miles of prairie trails are perfect for horseback riders, mountain bikers, hikers and cross-country skiers. The park is also located in a prime pheasant hunting area making it a great area for sportsmen to camp in the fall.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 46 sites (all electrical).
- Horse Camping: Six sites (all electrical)
- Cabins: Two cabins. Sleeps four.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 9 miles SW of Watertown off US Hwy 212