Richmond Lake Recreation Area
Three separate areas in this park cater to the needs of campers, swimmers, naturalists, boaters and anglers. Campers stay in the South Unit, while the 200-acre Forest Drive Unit is a great place for wildlife viewing. The Boat Ramp Unit provides access to the more than 1,000-acre lake.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 24 sites (23 electrical).
- Cabins: One cabins. Sleeps four.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 10 miles NW of Aberdeen off US Hwy 281