Roy Lake State Park
Although Roy Lake is known for its amazing fishing, the park has plenty to offer. When visiting the park there are plenty to offer including sandy beaches, campgrounds, picnic areas, boat ramps and numerous trails. There is also a resort that offers groceries and bait along with boat and cabin rentals.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 102 sites in two campgrounds (88 electrical).
- Cabins: 1 site. Sleeps four.
- Showers. Water. Dump station.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 3 miles SW of Lake City off SD Hwy 10
- 605-448-5701 or 800-710-2267