Union Grove State Park
Union Grove State Park is a popular location for those who like to horseback ride, hiking, bike or cross-country ski. There is over 150 acres of land available for exploration. The trails weave through prairie and forest along Brule Creek.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping: 25 sites (17 electrical).
- Horse Camping: Four sites (all electrical).
- Showers. Water.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 11 miles S of Beresford off I-29
- 605-987-2263 or 800-710-2267