West Bend Recreation Area
The West Bend Recreation Area offers excellent fishing for walleye and small mouth bass. With most of the fishing done by water, the marina offers convenient boat launching regardless of wind direction. In the fall, hunters use this area as a base camp to hunt pheasants and geese.
Park Schedule & Rates
- Open year-round
- Camping Fees: 126 site (110 electrical).
- Showers. Water. Dump station. Ice available for purchase.
- Contact park for current rates and availability.
Park Contact Information
- Located 35 miles SE of Pierre off SD 34
- 605-773-2885 or 800-710-2267